“It Was All For The Tuna” is a relaxing fishing sim where you play as a cat named Toro tasked to harvest as much tuna as you can to feed all of Nekotuna! Can you find the elusive Godfin tuna?
- features 6 different species of tuna, each with different values
- unique fishing mechanic where you manage your stamina along with the fish’s
- one-button mouse game for fishing and navigation
Created in 72 hours for Ludum Dare 52 Jam. The theme was "Harvest".
Join the Discord!
Note: The game may take a moment to load. If the game does not load you may have to enable WebGL on your browser.
- Click and hold left mouse button
- Target a tuna with your mouse
- Click and hold left mouse button to engage
- Release to disengage
- Move your mouse behind your boat to consume energy and reel in the fish
- Move your mouse in font of your boat to restore stamina
- Target a town with your mouse
- Click and hold to move towards the town
- Upgrade menu will open when you get close enough to the town
Try to catch all the tuna and get all the upgrades!
- Web full screening can cause text to go missing. Please download the standalone version to play full screen.
- Web version may have audio that is extremely loud. This issue doesn't happen on the standalone version.
Developed by Cosmic Adventure Squad (@squad_cosmic)
Support us on Ko-Fi!