COOL INVENTIONS YOU SHOULD SEE
• Student creates device to quickly det...
• Управляем самокатом силой мысли
3) Ascento Guard
• This is Ascento Guard - Next Gen Secu...
• Ascento Security Robot with SBB and S...
4) H2Fly Hy4
• First hydrogen-powered four-seater ma...
• Revolution of aviaiton - Hy4 #h2fly #...
• Hy4 - Hydrogen Electric Fuel Cell Pro...
5) AC AIR
• Unlocking Efficiency: AC Air Technolo...
• Mastering Snow Work: Experience the A...
• Efficient Aircraft Tug Towing in Snow...
• Everything You Need to Know About AC ...
• Boosting Performance: AS350 and AC AI...
• Robinson R44 Tug Connecting and Hauli...
• Towing a Bell UH-1 Iroquois with Our ...
• THE SEARIAL CLEANERS - FOCUS ON THE C...
• COLLEC'THOR : THE FIXED WASTE COLLECTOR
• Installation of a Collec’Thor at Genoa
7) Absolute Scanner AS1-XL
• Introducing the AS1 to Red Bull Racing
• 【新製品】Absolute Scanner AS1-XLのご紹介
• Robust scanning: Absolute Arm and AS1
8) Colorpik Pen
• Colorpik Smart Ink Pen
• Colorpik Pen Test in 5 Colors
• Colorpik Pen to Draw Carton
• 10 Colors Drawing Test -No Edit Video...
9) Mobile Solar Container
• Mobile Solar Container | movable sola...
• Mobile Solar Container | Solar farm |...
10) Digitsole Smartshoe
11) ThinkVision 27 3D
• ThinkVision 27 3D Monitor Product Tour
12) Hexapod Robots
• Spider Pig - Autonomous Hexapod Robot...
• SpiderPi Pro: Hiwonder Hexapod Robot ...
• ProtectaBEE™ Indiegogo Launch Video
• ProtectaBEE™: Bees using the alternat...
• How to Use the ProtectaBEE™
• Best for Bees Info Video
• The Serpent™ Inflatable Flood Control...
• #1 Inflatable Flood Barrier - Storm S...
• Flood Protection Excercise successful...
• The Best Flood Control Barrier for st...
• Portable Water Dam Helps Protects A W...
15) Winch Ground Anchor
• How to Use Sand Anchor & Warn Winch
• RedRock 4x4 12000lb Ground Anchor tes...
• unboxing red rock ground anchor
00:00 - CONTACT
01:03 - Neiry
01:57 - Ascento Guard
02:46 - H2Fly Hy4
03:47 - AC AIR
04:43 - Digitsole Smartshoe
05:39 - Collec’Thor
06:35 - Mobile Solar Container
07:33 - Absolute Scanner AS1-XL
08:23 - Colorpik Pen
09:22 - ThinkVision 27 3D
10:16 - Hexapod Robots
11:45 - ProtectaBEE
13:04 - Serpent
14:15 - Winch Ground Anchor
For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
All Comments (21)
I appreciate how you explain this topic clearly. Your passion for your YouTube channel is evident. Your content has given me some great ideas for potential new videos. I'll be sure to follow your work and share ideas
I love how this channel always cheers me up no matter what. Kudos!
color pick pen is my favorite. Colors are really accurate plus for sure not only kids will enjoy but adults like us as well loving arts.
i think these waste collector and solar power plant need to be installed everywhere...it's brilliant
it's exactly what we need : easy to instal and efficient
I appreciate how you explain this topic clearly. Your passion for your YouTube channel is evident. Your content has given me some great ideas for potential new videos. I'll be sure to follow your work and share ideas!❤😁
The bee keeping solution is really cool. It's low tech which demonstrates that its inventors really understand bees !
I've been interested in inflatable tents / shelters for a long time. They can be incredibly sturdy and durable - but massively heavy. Even a modest 2 person tent can weigh over 80kg.
The aircraft tug
I don't think anything was said about price but if the military could use this concept, not only could they get rid of the very large tugs with GAS ENGINES but they could also get rid of towbars. Towbars are simple and don't require alot of maintenance but it would save alot of space especially on aircraft carriers.
I love the mind controlled scooter. However, the fact that the driver must close his eyes to focus might impair safe operation of the device....
Always enjoy watching your videos
A serious problem in some areas is bears. They can get to the honey in hives in seconds.
How is a six legged robot considered a spider robot? An insect has 6 legs, but arachnids have 8 legs. A spider is an arachnid by the way.
Projects this advanced more in future promisse 🎉🎉🎉
Some of us will celebrate when TechZone changes ALL its music.
Hydrogen is not three times more energy "efficient", it's three times more energy dense.
Lol my man @11:30 trying to engineer a spider mount is awesome.
The remote controlled tugs should replace tow trucks
Unfortunately, hydrogen aviation ignores a very important, and devastating fact.
Yes, hydrogen has a bit less than 3 times the energy per weight unit compared to jet fuel... but jet fuel has 3 times the energy of liquid hydrogen per volume. Add in that jet fuel can be used in unpressurized, uncooled, only puncture resistant tanks, compared to the cryogenic tanks for liquid hydrogen...
If one includes the tank into the equation, jet fuel has seven times the energy density per weight unit compared to hydrogen.
3:26 - No, I don't know that. What I know is that hydrogen actually has much less energy per volume than any carbohydrate fuel. And that hydrogen is very hard to store efficiently! What an effing Popular Mechanics prophecy.
Attention. 3D TV or monitor without glasses already existed and because everyone has a different dominant eye, or a different eye base, it was not pleasant for some people to watch the image. Absolutely disadvantageous for the designer's work. Maybe good for a layman who only plays, not creates. In addition, 3D went bankrupt because the manufacturers could not agree - out of vanity, everyone wanted to push their own system.