Grocery encounter leads to unlikely friendship between 4-year-old and "old person"
Published 5 years ago
In this installment of our series, "A More Perfect Union," we take a look at an unexpected but powerful friendship. See how an 82-year-old widower was touched by an innocent question of a 4-year-old in the canned food aisle of a grocery store, just when he needed it most. Steve Hartman reports.
News & Politics
- 7:42 A Facebook message that sparked hope by CBS Sunday Morning 665,644 views
- 2:48 Widow who was invited to eat with strangers: “I think God sent me there” by CBS Evening News 409,135 views
- 4:41 Both Sides Now - Maren Doughty by Maren Doughty 295 views
- 5:02 Professor's kindness in the classroom comes full circle by CBS Mornings 716,091 views
- 4:37 California community buys out donuts so shop owner can spend time with sick wife by CBS Mornings 477,282 views
- 2:56 WWII veteran meets woman who wrote him thank-you letter 12 years ago by CBS Evening News 90,085 views
- 2:33 Mother's act of kindness goes a long way by KHOU 11 229,560 views
- 4:19 The special friendship between a neighbor and Brody, the St. Bernard by KOMO News 10,789,603 views
- 8:33 How a single mom adopted a troubled teen boy and inspired her community by Good Morning America 226,639 views
- 10:44 Family adopts 4 siblings to complete their family of 12 by Good Morning America 525,204 views
- 3:32 On the Road: A tough teacher's alter ego by CBS Evening News 349,653 views
- 2:26 Emotional 9-year-old steals the show at sister's wedding by CBS Evening News 339,975 views